* Please note this post may contain affiliate links and I received these products compliments of Dockatot, Binxy Baby, Ollie Swaddle and Lorena Canal.
Before I was even pregnant there were a few items that I knew were on my “must have” list for baby #2. Most of these products I heard about when Tripp was a baby and over these couple of years have just heard more and more moms rave about. So I wanted to make sure I had them for baby #2!
DockAtot + Toy arch- Link will get you $10 off all DockAtot’s!
I am so excited to try this out. I have heard such rave reviews on how well babies will sleep in the dockatot. I love how portable it is and with a toddler on the go I will need something that is easy to move around to keep the baby close while I keep up with Tripp. I also love the toy arch attachment so it can be a play area for baby! Can we also take a moment to SWOON over the Aristot line?! Pretty sure their bassinets are on the top of my wishlist now! The DockATot feels so comfy but sturdy all at the same time. I love the different designs that you can choose from [I got the “Bananas for you” print] and I look forward to helping baby get some good quality sleep! Here are some of the wonderful features of this product.
– DockATot is a multi-functional lounger, co-sleeper and playtime lounger.
– Two sizes (Deluxe for 0-8 Months, Grand 9-36 months)
– Made in Europe, designed in Sweden.
– Tested for breathability
– OEKO-TEX certified
– All natural, 100% cotton
– Handmade in Europe
– Ideal micro-climate for babies and tots
– Grand is perfect for toddler bed transitions
Binxy Baby– Get 10% off with this link!
Next on my list that I have seen several times during my grocery store visits is a Binxy Baby cart hammock! This gives you room in the grocery cart, a safe place for baby AND you don’t have to lug the carseat in. I always felt so bad piling groceries in the cart around the carseat. The hammock looks nice and cozy for baby and I think won’t be as hot to ride around in the store. Tripp always got so hot not having air blow on him in that infant carseat and this gives so much more ventilation. I also love how collapsable it is so it is super portable to carry in. These are all perfect solutions for us! See below for some of my favorite features.
– Fits most standard grocery store carts
– Holds car seat and supports up to 50 pounds in weight
– Used for babies approx. 6-8 months until they sit up on their own
– Safety tested
Ollie Swaddle– Get 10% off with this link!
We never found a swaddle that worked for my first little guy but I know how much it can help with sleep. I love the look and feel of the ollie swaddle and I have heard amazing reviews from friends. Also, I LOVE the face you can access the diaper easily because at night you want as little distraction and buttons as possible… amiright?! I think that sleep is so important for mom and baby and this swaddle feels like heaven. Take time to read the story on how the Ollie Swaddle came to life because of a social worker/foster parent because it will let you see the research and real life experiences that led to such a wonderful product. I chose the meadow color because I think it is calming and goes for both a boy and a girl! Here are some of my favorite features.
– Known as the the Smarter Swaddle™
– Made from custom moisture-wicking material to reduce the risk of overheating
– Custom fit to allow for fit to be individualized to meet the needs and size of each little one
– Easy access diaper changes accessible through opening at the bottom
– One-size promotes ease with transitional stages
Lorena Canal Rugs
OK They seriously have the CUTEST rugs that I have been eyeing for awhile. We don’t know the gender but I have a cactus from my mom and I knew when I saw their cactus rug I needed it and our nursery theme was born! I have put photos of some of my other favorites but it was hard to choose! Best of all you can easily throw these rugs into the wash… and with babies come messes so that is totally perfect for us. I also love how the look of each rug can grow through different ages and can even be used in “adult” spaces! Here are some of my other favorite features.
– Rugs and cushions are all machine-washable and fit into a standard washer and dyer
– Home collection is for adult spaces and sophisticated kids rooms
– Loved by top celebs and picked by Vogue as top baby product for celebrity nurseries
– Made in India, designed in Spain
– All natural dyes, handmade, eco and contain no VOCs like most carpeting and rugs
– Proceeds support the Sakula project, and provide schooling for children in India.
I am so excited to try these new toys/tools out with the new baby! SO many handy items that I didn’t get to try with Tripp. It is fun what new trends come out even just after two years!
What is on your must have baby list?