This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx. All opinions are my own.
Mother’s Day pampering is one of my favorite ways to do self care. Whether it is a quick bath or a long read there are so many ways to make sure moms are taking care of themselves. We so easily will fill others’ glasses before filling our own…. but we have to make sure ours is not empty to be able to fill others. I’d love to share some amazing products I have been trying out for Self Care ideas Mother’s Day.
Self Care ideas Mother’s Day
- VICHY Wrinkle Corrector Serum: First, this LiftActiv Supreme H.A. Wrinkle Corrector serum is made with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Vichy Volcanic Water to plump skin for a visible filling effect. Secondly, It works great on all skin types and is clinically proved to reduce wrinkles and fine lines!
- Roux – Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Mask: The shampoo really helps remove build up and adds shine. The Conditioner really helps detangle and control frizz. Finally, the hair mask restores moisture and smooths split ends! You can find it at Sally Beauty!
- The Woman with the Blue Star by Pam Jenoff from Park Row Books: I am a HUGE fan of books written about the Holocaust and this book doesn’t disappoint. Overall, a great story of survival and friendship.
- Erin’s Faces Fruit Smoothie Lip Gloss: First of all, this Organic Lip Gloss is vegan and the packaging is recyclable. I love that it isn’t sticky and helps hydrate my lips. Bonus, you can use code SPRINGLIPS for 10% off through June 15, 2021. The shade I’m wearing is “Jewel” and it is the perfect peachy pink!
- Bath Salts, Facial Spray from A Loyal Society: To start, baths are my favorite way to enjoy self care and the salts are amazing and smell so good. Additionally, the facial spray is so calming and something I didn’t know I needed until I tried it! Use code CELEBRATE15 for 15% off through May 9th, 2021!
Have you tried any of these self care ideas Mother’s Day?
XOXO Gabbing Ginger