A few months ago I finally put together my daily skin care products and what I was doing each night. As seasons have changed and new products have come out I have made a few tweaks. I know most of us are always looking and trying new things for our skin so I thought I would share my new skin care routine. Please note this post may contain affiliate links.
Similar to my hair care I do try to switch products up and circle back in my favorites as my skin changes throughout seasons and life. I think our bodies like for us to switch it up and as things like environment, hormones, age, and seasons change we need to adapt our skin care. Most of my adjustments have come in my night time regimen. PS I have a really fun amazon giveaway at the bottom of this post. Make sure to check it out. It could help your purchase all your skin care wants!
My New Skin Care Routine
I want to touch on the new items I am integrating into my already established routine. It is nice to finally have a regular routine because when I get new items it makes it easy to just add them into the order I do things.
I really struggled with acne as a teenager which resulted in scarred skin. I have been trying out this MAELOVE Face Scar Spots Kit and have REALLY loved it.
- Wash (I love purpose)
4. NEW STEP: I started using this Quartz roller and Gua Sha and it feels so good and calming on my skin. Sometimes I do it first thing in the morning and other times after my skin products are on!
- Optional: Eye patches or spot treatments like pimple patches.
- Wash (I love purpose).
- Exfoliate every other day with Maelove
- Cleanse (and love using a cleanser brush)
- Maelove serum or Serum
- Maelove Night Renewer or Lotion
- Eye cream
Once a week/every other week demanding on your needs:
- Derma-plane: I do this on Sundays (I use tinkle or this device and will do my normal evening routine (use my serum) shave my face (ha!) then use a little more serum after and continue with the rest of my normal evening steps.
- Refresher (Microdermobrasion): I do this on Wednesdays once a week. I do my normal evening routine steps 1 & 2 use the device and tone with the refresher mist and continue with steps 3-6
- Essia Ultrasonic Lifting and Toning Wand: I like to do this once a week. Usually on Fridays. It has several modes so I just choose the one that I think I am in most need of which is usually either the moisturizer mode or lift mode.
I hope this helps break down an easy skin care routine and how to use what products/devices and when. Skin care can be really overwhelming BUT just start somewhere and you can adjust as you start to understand what your skins needs are.
Have you changed your skincare recently?
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card to kick off Fall season!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 9/23. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.
XOXO Gabbing Ginger