Kids can be so hard to buy things for sometimes. Personality and knowing what they are into can change at the drop of a dime. I thought I would ask Tripp what he wanted to put on his birthday wish list and I thought I would share to help parents who might be unsure what to get… Also, can I just say I can’t believe my little dude is going to be FOUR?! Please note this post may contain affiliate links.
Keep in mind Tripp will not be getting all of these things. It is just some items he has told me he wants. I thought a list for others looking for birthday presents for a four years old would be helpful.
- Bubble Blower: I mean what kid doesn’t love bubbles for days and days. We go through one of these every year!
- Picnic Table: I have a flimsy outdoor table but Tripp saw one of these and is asking for one!
- Kite: We love flying kites and we actually have busted into these early because we had the perfect sunny wind day to test them out!
- Play House: We haven’t gotten on the outdoor house team yet but this one looks so fun and T has been asking for one!
- Surprise egg: Tripp’s number one request is surprise eggs. He is OBSESSED.
All of these toys are things he loves and most will hopefully last many years! We also have a tradition of giving back for birthdays. Tripp will help sort through toys to give to children who will get more use and love out of them.
What birthday traditions do you have? What is on your kiddos birthday wish list?
XOXO, Gabbing Ginger