I LOVE a good amazon find [I think most of us do]. As a busy mama it is basically a lifesaver for gifts, must haves and fashion for me. If you missed my gift guides you can find everything on them on Amazon which makes gift giving easier! After getting those together I felt there were so many more great items that we got and LOVED in 2019 so I wanted to share those with you. Almost like a bonus gift list for you! BONUS…. I have a huge $1,000 Amazon or VISA Gift Card giveaway!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links!
- Dyson: This thing is great if you have stairs because it is super portable and the battery life is great. We have lots of spills and this is always our go to for fast clean up.
- Hangers: Switching to velvet hangers is life changing. No more clothes falling off and everything hangs so much better AND less shoulder wrinkles.
- Outdoor Rug: Love this rug for layering! It has been one of the best selling items home decor items!
- Roomba: This is GREAT if you have animals or kids. Takes one chore out of your day which is a win in my book!
- Jeans: A classic pair of jeans that you can’t go wrong with. These have just enough stretch to make them comfy but they don’t fall down. They are really affordable too!
- Cheese Slicer: We gifted this to my dad and step mom and it is such a hit at all of the family events. Its a great conversation piece and a great price point.
- Baby Doll Buggy: This carriage goes from bassinet to forward facing and is adorable for little kids to play with. Both my kids love toting around their stuffed animals and dolls.
- Backpack Dupe: This backpack has come in so handy for work and for on the go. I can fit my computer and kiddos stuff. It is under $30 and such an affordable “dupe“.
- Native Shoes: The best kid shoes. Waterproof and just throw em in the wash when they get gross.
- Leopard Dress: This dress comes in other colors but it is super flattering. It is the perfect “I need to look nice but not overdressed”. You can dress it up or down and is a I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it!
- Bento Box: I love these lunchboxes because they keep things warm and cold. Are super compact and easy to clean.
- Flashlight: This is so bright so perfect for power outages and it uses the standard dealt battery that goes with ALL my husbands tools. Great gift for guys!
- Goggles: Goggles that stay on… don’t tug hair and go around pony tails! These are perfect for the pool.
- Sunglasses: These are another fun dupe. Affordable and if my kids (or I) break them I won’t feel bad. They feel quality and look quality too!
- White top: This is one of my favorite tops to wear and I plan to order it in black and red soon! Check out how I styled it here.
- Animal Toys: these are great for pretend play and for travel. They are small but durable and Tripp LOVES building a pretend zoo!
- Pouches: In an effort to reduce waste I wanted to try these pouches. We buy meat in bulk and these have worked out perfectly for freezing!
- Pants: I rave about CRZ Yoga Products on the gram and the pants are amazing and keep you warm but aren’t bulky.
I hope you enjoyed these finds! What is your favorite find from Amazon? Make sure to enter below for your chance to win…. so you can buy allllll the goodies from Amazon! XOXO Gabbing Ginger
We’re making a list and checking it twice!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon or VISA Gift Card,
just in time to complete your holiday wish list!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 12/11.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.
Leave a Reply