Guys can be so hard to shop for but I’ve put together a list that is husband and dude approved. Don’t forget to check out all the goodies Ryan at The Blessed Mess Blog has picked out for dudes! Between the two of us you are sure to find something a man will love! We have really loved getting these gift guides together for you!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links!
- Smart Outlets: Control from anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone! Love these for lights our side table lights!
- Grill cleaning vacuum: This helps keeps the grill clean and works like a Roomba on the grill!
- Wireless charger: This is so nice to have around for your phone or AirPods. Charges them fast and you don’t have to worry about the “ends” going bad. How many “bad charges” do y’all have? This one fixes that issue!
- Athletic Shorts: For working out or lounging and these have build in Boxer briefs and pockets which are a must!
- Bluetooth Speaker: This thing gets allllll the use. Its perfect for golf, tailgate or just hanging outside!
- Tile: We love these things to keep track of ALL of our stuff. Easy to use to!
- Sunglasses: My husband loves these ray bands because they are grey and match anything but are also lightweight!
- Smart switches: These work great for your overhead lights/fans to make them “smart” no more fighting over who needs to get up and turn the lights off.
- Yeti cup: This is great for coffee (fits in the car cup holders) and you can also get the spout lid for cold liquids!
- Pullover: These are great for work or the weekend when the temps are cooler in the morning or evening. Great fabric too!
- Ugg Slippers: Our favorite his and her item! These slippers are the best and LAST years!
- Dewalt tools: My husband loves these and the interchangeable batteries. They come in so useful on different house projects.
Stay tuned for one final gift guide this week…. stocking stuffers! You won’t want to miss it.
XOXO, Gabbing Ginger