Please note this post may contain affiliate links!
- Nespresso: This is number one on MY list. I’ve heard so many friends rave about it and I want to try it out!
- Yeti Wine Tumbler: This is great for hot Texas summers and it is much harder to break then a regular glass so…
- Sports Bra: This is my favorite sports bra. It is supportive comfy and cute. Holds up great during workouts and runs.
- Instantpot: Another game changing product. Makes meals easy for our busy lives!
- Hair Wrap: This thing has seriously cut down my blow dry time and it helps with my fly aways.
- Ugg Slippers: These were a Christmas gift to me a few years ago and I LOVE THEM. They have lasted several years and are still warm. pro tip spray them with scotch guard to water proof them and keep them looking new.
- Bee purse: This bag is so adorable and a fun Gucci dupe. Less expensive but a great statement piece.
- Dyson Hair Dryer: This tool is seriously a game changer. It cuts down blow dry time and you can use different tools for different things. When I use the brush attachments I don’t even have to straighten my hair!
- Purse organizer: This is one of my favorite items for bit tote bags. It helps keep all my items organized and I don’t have to dig to find what I need.
- Echo Dot: I love these for getting music, weather and even to connect to lights for a smart home device. I also like to ask Alexa questions and check on amazon deals.
- Brush: This brush is expensive but it is SO nice. It helps distribute hair oils so you don’t have to wash your hair as much and the bristles aren’t as damaging.
- Blanket: This blanket is SO luxurious and soft. Of course I couldn’t have a gift guide for her and NOT have something leopard print.
What is on your Christmas list? Stay tuned for another gift guide soon!
XOXO, Gabbing Ginger