Hey Y’all! I am so excited to be partnering with my girl Ryan over at The Blessed Mess Blog for a fun kids gift guide. I am doing one based on products we have loved and Ryan is doing the same for her kids gift guide!
Please note this post may contain affiliate links!
We wanted to start out with kiddos! I love all of the fun items you can but kids for Christmas but as someone who tries to not go overboard I do try to keep our gifts to “Want, Wear, Need, Read”. That allows Santa, family and friends to shower the kids in “fun” items. I do also love to request experiences from family when they ask (zoo passes, museum passes, etc)…. those are great gifts to both give and get.
I wanted to put together a guide for some of our favorite items we have used over the last few years. If you don’t know… I have two kiddos ( a 3.5 year old boy and a 1 year old girl). SO without further ado here are the products we love:
Why we loved these items
1.Ride on car: This thing is a hit with the kids and can either be driven by them OR by a remote that an adult can control.
2. Hatch: This is great sound machine for babies or for toddlers to use as an “ok to wake” clock.
3. Wagon: I love that the kiddos love riding with this and I know it will come in useful during travel or for sports too!
4. Swing: Both kiddos have loved this swing. It’s affordable and a fun way to get outside!
5. Olaf: This toy has entertained Tripp for hours. Olaf follows the light wand and sings and talks. Both things that the kids think are hilarious.
6. Purse: The cutest little bag for kiddos to play with. Annabelle loves filling hers with random things!
7.SmartMax Building Set: We found these at a local playspace and Tripp and Annabelle love building and creating with them. We like building houses and gates for animals ha!
8. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: another toy that is interactive and sings but is also fun to watch kids play and makeup stories with
9. Shoes: I love twinning with the kiddos in shoes and these addidas have held up and they are unisex so can be used between multiple kids!
10. Seat: This is great for travel but also for in home use for snack time or meals or even play time!
11. Plate: These are SO affordable and come in lots of colors. Are dishwasher and microwave safe too! They have matches dishes too!
12. Slide: Another toy that has gone through both kids and Tripp still loves sliding on it!
Y’all stay tuned
I also like to get a fun Christmas book for “read” and usually shoes are for sure their “need”. Stay tuned for our stocking stuff guide for my favorite kids cups and some other exciting gift guide! Also, I am noting that I didn’t link clothes for the wear category because I actually love buying the kids several mix and match pieces that can work for several outfits and that is a lot to link with in a gift guide…. is this something you would like to see… how to make outfits go further?
Whats on your kiddos holiday list?
XOXO Gabbing Ginger
Leave a Reply