We decided to celebrate National First Responders Day a little bit early this year! If you missed the post earlier this year Tripp had his birthday party at our local Fire station. So when McDonald’s wanted to partner together on this event I knew we needed to make a trip to the local station to treat them!
What is National First Responders Day?
National First Responder’s Day is Monday, October 28!
First responders do so many things within our community. they are the first to take action during emergencies and when disaster strikes. Whether you’ve had your own emergency or not, chances are you’ve caught a glimpse of the dangerous and difficult work they do.
To celebrate, McDonald’s of North Texas will show its appreciation for First Responders in the following ways:
o National First Responder’s Day Meal Offer
▪ WHAT: First Responders will receive one (1) free extra value breakfast meal (no purchase necessary)
▪ WHEN: Monday, October 28 from 5:30 – 10:30 AM
▪ WHERE: McDonald’s in North Texas
McDonald’s of North Texas will also sponsor some lucky First Responders to win complimentary tickets for themselves plus one guest to attend the 2019 SERVOPRO First Responders Bowl on Monday, December 30 in Dallas.
▪ You can also purchase a ticket that will sponsor a first responder to attend the 2019 SERVPRO First Responder Bowl with their family free of charge.
▪ For more information, please visit: https://www.firstresponderbowl.com/
o Surprise Meal Deliveries
This is what Tripp and I got to be apart of and it was a blast! See the photos below!
In honor of this great day I am also giving away 2 tickets to the 2019 SERVOPRO First Responders Bowl! Head over to my instagram to check it out!
What will you do to help celebrate the local heroes in your community?
XOXO, Gabbing Ginger
Leave a Reply