Mamas we all know it can be hard to find great affordable options to take your kiddos to do. When I heard about Altitude Trampoline Park I was so excited to partner with them to showcase this great kid friendly activity. Y’all know I love finding a good Fort Worth Favorite and this place has been added to our list… let me tell you why!
About Altitude Trampoline Park
- Founded in 2012, Altitude is the fastest growing trampoline park company in the world.
- Altitude Trampoline Parks are the world’s premier trampoline facilities that offer fun and exercise for people of all ages.
- The Fort Worth [Kroger Drive Location] features over 30,000 square feet of indoor trampolines and attractions including a Main Court, Dodgeball, Battle Beam, Gymnastics Tumble Tracks, there’s something to keep everyone entertained!
Toddler time is great! You are able to take your kiddos to bounce with out as many of the “big” kids around. I’ll be honest I was nervous about Tripp and Annabelle. I am a huge klutz and my kids seem to have gotten the gene too.
Once we got there and checked everything out. I realized it wasn’t as overwhelming as I thought it would be. There is lots of padding, lots of space and everyone was really careful with one another!
A little bit more specifics about Todler Time. lt is geared for children 6 and under each weekday from 10a-1p. Altitude has a discounted rate for this special time of $5.95/hr. Parents get to jump for $2!
Please note, toddlers are always welcome to jump at Altitude Fort Worth any time they are open. Toddler time is just a designated special time for all jumpers 5 and under.
- Under 2 years old are FREE with adult admission.
- They are still open to the general public during Toddler Time but make every effort to protect toddlers by keeping older jumpers out of their area.
- For the safety of our younger jumpers, Toddler Time is not available on weekends or holiday breaks.
Our favorite parts
I really enjoyed that this activity was great physically (hello calorie burner you can burn over 100 calories in 30 minutes)! It is great for kids to learn coordination and was great socially. it was fun watching Tripp make friends and see them create games and execute them!
There were so many different areas to explore too. Tripp’s favorite areas were the foam pits and rock wall! I thought the performance trampolines were fun to run and jump down and Annabelle just loved watching the toddlers attempt to play dodgeball! They also have a Wipe Out area which I think is hilarious to watch!
Altitude Trampoline Park offers so many fun events, from regular bounce times, birthday parties [they can accommodate most group sizes and age ranges], and even group events. Definitely, give them a try; we will definitely be back soon!
XOXO, Gabbing Ginger