I am so excited to finally show you all the nursery! I revealed awhile back that it would be cactus themed but never showed much more! I finally have the majority put together and can’t wait to show you everything. I also did my best to link all the items you see at the bottom of the post!
THE BEST BABY CAMERA
One of the first things I wanted when I found out I was pregnant was the Lollipop Baby Monitor smart and intelligent video-based baby monitor.
It is WIFI-based monitor such that you can not only use your phone to see your baby’s live-feed indoor, also in your office or outdoor is available to watch your baby.
I love the Lollipop’ name and the soft, rounded contours, and the posable silicone arm! Also, the camera can detect a truly crying baby and has a low false alarm rate! Basically, their technology can distinguish between CRYING and NOISE, which is totally different from the other products on the market claiming .
My favorite features:
- Audio Mode – The Only Wifi Baby Monitor with Audio Mode for Overnight Monitoring
- Audio Mode Alarm System – Alarm if there is a network disconnect while using Audio Mode.
- No Addtional Monthly Fee
- Push Video Notify – 30s event video, by Crying/Noise/Virtual Wall (Optional: Lollipop Sensor, Temperature, Humidity, Air Quality)
- High Quality Video – Sony Sensor inside, H.264, 720P, with Made-in-Japan Computar Lens
- Streaming – In home:LAN rtsp/Away from home:Cloud Streaming
- Data History – Daily & weekly noise/crying and environment (Optional: Lollipop Sensor) data log
- Quick Setup
- Night Vision – Two mode selection – 940nm LEDs invisible for nearing baby, and 850nm for wall mounting
- Remote Music Playing – Lullabies and smooth sounds built-in
- Live View Sharing – unlimited shared users for your relatives
- Mobile Device Requirement – Bluetooth 4.0(BLE) iPhone 4s or Later / Android Phone
In addition to the baby camera [which I loved that I could match the color to Annabelle’s room], I went with a pink/green/black colors group. The furniture in this room is actually a hodge podge of finds. But I will do my best to link similar products!
Why the cactus?
The cactus theme was build off of the glass cactus you see below that was my moms. I thought it was the perfect inspiration piece to build off of and as Annabelle grows I can’t wait to tell her all about her Grandma Jeanne that is in heaven.
Also, I want to note that the pillow and blanket will not be in the crib. I just staged them for photos!
[Similar] Glass Cactus
[Similar] Wood frame “Annabelle” sign
Fierce Sign FYI this is a printable that Annabelle’s Gaga had framed for us!
[Similar] Monogrammed blanket
[Similar] Stay Wild Pillow
I hope you all loved everything about Annabelle’s nursery. I can’t wait for her to enjoy and grow into it!
XOXO, Gabbing Ginger
Please note this post may contain affiliate links.