2017 was a fabulous year. Blogging and Instagram has really started growing for me and I have been loving that creative outlet…. all thanks to a small goal I set last year when I came up with 7 goals for 2017. Beyond the goal of blogging more, l I did a pretty good job at reaching and sustaining all of my goals [just 1 was a major struggle].
Since, I had such success in 2017 I decided to do 8 goals this year for 2018.
I am going to begin my list with my one goal I struggled with this year…
- Practice Yoga more often: I know the benefits and how good it makes me feel but I struggled this year with keeping it on my schedule [I made a goal of once a week]. Hopefully, in 2018 I can find a good class and keep up with it more frequently than this year.
- Be present: this is SO hard sometimes as a blogger & instagrammer but I want to put my phone down and make sure not to worry about Instagram perfect pictures as much.
- Pay it forward: I talked about it in my fall bucket list and I LOVE paying it forward so hopefully I can aim for doing something to “pay it forward” at least once a month!
- Drink more water: I have a bad habit of chugging once I “feel” thirsty. Hoping by tracking my water I can stay hydrated better.
- Try something new: Don’t know what but it is always fun to get out of your comfort zone.
- Read more books: I recently joined a book club and have been loving it so hopefully I can take more time to read a few books a month.
- Continue finding a “yay in everyday”: something I started but have still struggled with so I wanted to make it one of my top 8 goals! Follow the hashtag #yayineveryday on Instagram!
- Have more patience: I am a fiery red head and this is a social grace I really struggle with. I need to learn to count to 10 before getting aggravated; whether it is driving, or when something isn’t being done “my way”.
That’s a wrap, those are some of the top goals I want to works on for 2018? What are yours?
XOXO Gabbing Ginger